When you switched on your computer system you found an error messages on screen. To Fix HP System Fan Error 90b need to follow the blog steps or connect to our qualified, skilled and talented technicians. As you started your HP computer system the fan of the PC might spin faster and become louder, and one of the following error messages might display on the screen:
- As the system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly.
- Continued operation is not recommended and may cause unpredictable behavior that could result in random shutdown, data loss or possible system damage. The system will shut down in 15 seconds. In order to stop the shutdown and continue with the current operation, press the Enter key now.
- System Fan (90b)
- The message indicates that the system fan is not spinning at the expected speed or a problem exists related to the heat removal system. This message occurs to help prevent costly damage to the computer.
Steps to Troubleshoot HP System Fan Error 90b:-
Step 1: Press Enter to clear the message and allow the system to boot to the Windows Desktop.
Step 2: Shut down your HP computer system and then inspect and clean the exterior vents to remove dust buildup by blowing air through the vent openings. Dust can also accumulate inside the vent openings and around internal cooling components, preventing the removal of heat.
Look for Reducing Heat inside the PC for understand more clearly about the heat removal from the system
Step 3: After you remove the dust, turn on the computer. If the error message persists, continue with these steps.
Related Blog: How to Fix HP Hard Disk Error Code 301 ?
Step 4: Perform a hard reset. So as via performing a hard reset can reset the recorded thermal values in memory and enable you to use your HP computer again, even if only for a short duration to access and makes it simple for you to save any important files before service.
Understand more about on performing a hard reset, via seeing the Hard Reset to Resolve the Hardware and Software Issues with the computer system
Step 5: In some cases, updating the BIOS might help prevent this error from occurring.
Understand more on how to update the BIOS, see for updating the BIOS by seeing the guide
Step 6: Have the computer serviced to clean internal components and replace the system fan if necessary. Make sure to address the following items when servicing:
- Removal of dust systematically from all internal cooling components is must.
- Make sure wires from the system and CPU fans are connected securely to the motherboard.
- Confirm the system fan blades spin correctly, and the fan is not producing loud noises. If not working correctly, replace the system fan.
- Removal of the old thermal compound from the integrated circuits is also necessary and heat that sinks is also need to removed and replace with new thermal compound.
Call HP Customer Support Number +44-913-124-0616 (toll-free) for Prompt Assistance
For any further query that has occurred with your HP system during the execution of above blog steps. It is required to call on our HP Customer Support Phone Number UK @+44-913-124-0616 (toll-free) and avail the best of support for fixing the issues. Every possible solution is made available for your any problem facing and gets our online remote assistance via call or online live chat. Our certified, trained, experienced technicians are present 24*7 to assist you in every possible way. You can connect via dropping an email id or you can also have live chat with skilled technicians.